We Are The Advanced Telecommunications Company:
VoiceHost is an Independent Wholesale and Retail provider of Hosted Telephony and Data Connectivity to customers around the UK and the World. We’re a tech-smart Company that’s dedicated to providing the best possible service, at the best possible price. We give our Customers and Partners the power to create and configure advanced telephony solutions themselves. We’ve accomplished this by creating Customer and Partner portals that are intuitive, easy to use, and configured in real time.
"We give our Customers and Partners the power to create and configure advanced telephony solutions themselves."
The VoiceHost Story:
VoiceHost began in 2006 by developing an intuitive and cost-saving VoIP service for businesses in the UK. The main focus of the VoIP platform would be that it was ‘self service’, where customers could quickly and easily build their own Hosted PBX with a minimum of external support. Since that time, our range of products and services has grown substantially through investment and technological advances by our development team, while keeping true to our initial focus.
Our retail Hosted PBX provides all the functionality of a Traditional PBX, without any substantial upfront cost . Subscription is done on a rolling monthly basis, and we maintain a churn rate of less than 1% annually.
Our wholesale Hosted PBX uses the same technology as the retail Hosted PBX, but is accessed through a seperate white-labelled portal, and is configured through a different ‘skin’ or interface. Since its creation in late 2011, it now serves over 1000 resellers in the UK.
Broadband Circuits: In mid-2012 we invested heavily in our broadband network to provide connectivity to businesses in the UK. We now supply ADSL, ADSL2+ and FTTC connections to thousands of businesses through our retail and wholesale channels.
Data Circuits: Alongside the implementation of our Broadband Network, we expanded our range of products and services to include EFM, FTTC GEA, Leased Lines and MPLS.
We are committed to continually expanding our range with complementary products that enhance the user experience.
VoiceHost ranked 21st in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 UK and 111st in the Deloitte EMEA Fast500, a ranking of the country and regions fastest growing technology companies, based on revenue growth over the last five years.
2015: Deloitte Technology Fast50 & EMEA Fast500 (21st & 111th) - Regional Winner Cambridgeshire and East
2014: Comms Dealer National Awards Best Wholesale Provider (Highly Commended)
2014: Internet Service Provider Awards - Best VoIP (Finalists)
2013: Internet Telephony Service Provider Awards - (Medium Enterprise Finalists)
2013: Internet Telephony Service Provider Awards - (Small Business Finalists)
- ITSPA - Internet Telephony Service Providers Assossiation - VoiceHost is a Quality Mark Approved ITSPA member.
- RIPE NCC - European Internet Network Coordination Centre - VoiceHost is a registered Autonomous System and Local Internet Registry (LIR) with the European Internet Network Coordination Centre.
- Ofcom - Office of communications - VoiceHost is a registered Communications Provider with Ofcom.
- ICO - Information Commisioners Office - VoiceHost is regulated by the Information Commissioners Office for Data Protection.
- ISO - International Organisation for Standardisation - ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- PCI - PCI Security Standards Council - VoiceHost is currently ungoinging PCI-DSS Level 1 service provider assessment.