VoiceHost no longer endorses Grandstream Phones, however please follow the link below for our recommended phones -
The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based, 2-line IP Phone includes 3-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive.
A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual-switched 10/100mbps ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only) and 3 XML programmable soft keys allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Any products under the “Refurbished” category are in fact second hand products that have, at some point, been returned to ourselves.
All products have been tested within our offices and are functional, if any issues occur please contact our support team.
Some of the available units no longer contain original packaging. Please contact our sales team for more information on this and/or any other refurbished unit