The Cisco SPA 122 ATA with Router combines VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analogue phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections. This is a great solution for small business and home workers that are wanting to switch to VoIP without having to replace their analogue phones - keeping their switch over costs down.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analogue phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA122 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall