- Before returning any hardware please ensure that you have contacted our support team to obtain a returns reference - contact details are available here
- Once the reference has been given please complete the form here
- A returns depot address will be given and upon receipt any device(s) will be tested to confirm a fault and warranty (The standard warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase)
- The return will then be closed with one of the following results:
- No fault found (products returned where no fault is found will result in the device being returned to the customer. (Advanced replacement device charge will apply if dispatched).
- Fault Found (out of warranty) - VoiceHost can check the device warranty so please confirm this with our support team.
- Fault Found (device(s) in warranty)
- As required, replacement devices are dispatched.
NOTE: Goods returned MUST sent recorded delivery and be in a “Returnable Condition”. For Products to be in a returnable Condition they must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items and original product packaging must be in a suitable condition. Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit with the RMA number/EU details clearly marked.