Failure to follow the returns process will delay your product return/replacement.
The standard warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
The VoiceHost Hardware Store Returns Process:
- Once the reference has been given please complete the form here
- A returns depot address will be given and upon receipt, any device(s) will be tested to confirm a fault and warranty.
- No fault found (products returned where no fault is found will result in the device being returned to the customer. (Advanced replacement device charge will apply if dispatched).
- Fault Found (out of warranty) - VoiceHost can check the device warranty so please confirm this with our support team.
- Fault Found (device(s) in warranty)
- Before returning any hardware please ensure that you have contacted our support team to obtain a returns reference - contact details are available here
The return will then be closed with any replacement devices dispatched.
For Products to be in a returnable Condition they must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items and original product packaging must be in a suitable condition.
Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit with the RMA number/EU details clearly marked.