The Jabra Evolve series helps you create your own concentration zone with premium active and passive noise-cancellation technology – so that you and not noisy disturbances are in control. Get further protection from interruptions with the busy light that signals whether you are available or not to colleagues. Made for both music and voice. With world-class microphone and speakers that are truly made for both voice communication and music listening, you are free to choose if you want to be in your own concentration zone or actively participate in voice-based collaboration. Let you, not the task decide where you work.
The Jabra Evolve 80 and Evolve 40 now have Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer. This means you can transfer your Lync and Skype for Business calls to your smartphone - Ideal for when a meeting is running over and you need to head out of the door. Simply disconnect the 3.5MM jack from the USB inline call controller, plug into your mobile phone and the call transfers instantly to your mobile device
Jabra Evolve 40 features:
- Made for voice and music
- World-class speakers are built for both voice and music. Switch easily between conversations and listening to your favorite tracks.
- Passive noise cancellation
- Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices - all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation.”
- Easy call management
- In-line call controller gives you easy access with large buttons and LED indicators. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line. - -
- Busy light
- The special “busy light” turns red to let people know when you’re on the phone. You can also turn it on manually when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Discreet boom arm
- When you’re not on a call, you can tuck the boom arm away into the headband to keep it out of the way.
- Works with all mobile devices
- The 3.5mm jack lets you connect to a PC, smartphone, tablet, or any other personal device.
standard mail pack (This is NEXT WORKING DAY - For orders placed before 15:00 hrs on a Standard Business Day | NOTE: for routers requiring configuration the order must be placed before 12:00 hrs )
Expedited Orders can be placed on request
Weekend and Bank Holiday deliveries can be arranged and maybe subject to an additional charge.
Some places are not covered by standard rates. These include:
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Scottish Islands
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands
On request we can supply a list of postcodes that are not standard destinations.
We do not offer International Shipping Online but contact us for a quote if you require international shipping.
All deliveries are sent using couriers for full tracking and proof of delivery.