*For a replacement please search for the Snom D712 or alternatively follow the link bellow
A business phone designed for HD audio, performance and affordability
The D710 is a state-of-the-art, full-featured IP desk phones for small or large scale deployments suitable for use in a multitude of business scenarios. Supporting four SIP identities and five programmable keys with built in LEDS for visual call indication alerts, the D710 blends an elegant utilitarian design for high usability with high performance and affordability.
The D710 delivers a rich set of business telephony features critical to today's real-time, information-driven business workforce. Built for HD audio, it provides superior, crystal-clear end-to-end call quality. Its sleek ergonomical design includes an advanced speaker and microphone system and supports a broad range of audio codecs. Like all Snom desktop phones, the D710 features Snom’s security, interoperability and SIP firmware.
- 4 SIP identities
- 4 line black and white display
- 5 BLF function keys with multi-color LEDs - see the call status of your colleagues and speed dial to them
- Advanced speaker and microphone system
- Electronic hook switch support for wireless headsets
- Speed dial, 3-way conferencing and do-not-disturb
- Power over ethernet (PoE) compatible
- HD audio
- Wall mountable
- 2 year warranty
Built for power over ethernet, connect your D710 into your PoE switch or add a Snom power supply to your basket.
|BLF (Blinking Light Fields)||5|
|Codecs||G.711 G.722 G.729|