The Snom D725 IP phone is a professional voip handset with 12 SIP identities and 18 BLF function keys ideal for getting a complete overview of the call status of your colleagues in real-time. Perfect for receptionists and managers, see whether your colleagues are on a call, free or dialling out. Connect the Snom D7 BLF expansion module for even more BLF function keys.
An upgrade from the Snom D715, additional benefits with the Snom D725 include 12 SIP identities instead of 4, 2 USB ports instead of 1 and 18 BLFs instead of 5 for greater flexibility and accessories.
- 12 SIP identities
- 4 line black and white display
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports
- 18 BLF function keys with multi-color LEDs - see the call status of your colleagues and speed dial to them
- Advanced speaker and microphone system
- Electronic hook switch support for wireless headsets
- Speed dial, 3-way conferencing and do-not-disturb
- 2 x USB port for bluetooth dongles and headsets
- Power over ethernet (PoE) compatible
- HD audio
- Wall mountable
- 2 year warranty
Built for power over ethernet, connect your D715 into your PoE switch or add a Snom power supply to your basket.
|BLF (Blinking Light Fields)||18|
|Codecs||G.711 G.722 G.729|