The M85 DECT handset is shock-proof, splash-proof and dust-proof and so is suited for professional indoor and outdoor use. IP65 protection against the elements makes it particularly suitable for use in hard hat or industrial areas.
Reliable, robust and comfortable to use, the handset has a large configurable alarm key at the top and can connect to both Bluetooth-compatible wireless headsets and wired headsets. When configured with the M700 and M300 multicell DECT base stations, the M85 offers system features such as voicemail, automatic call forwarding, call lists, caller identification and direct search in the corporate directory.
- Rugged, durable IP65 DECT handset
- Shockproof, splash-proof, dust-proof
- Suitable for outdoor areas
- Programmable alarm key
- Bluetooth compatible
- Wideband speakerphone
- GAP and CAT-iq 1.0 compliant
- DECT encryption
- 250 hours standby
- Local and shared address book
- headset plug
- SW upgrade over-the-air
- Two-line display (2x16 characters)
- For use with the M700 Dect Base