The Cisco 7821 IP Phone forms part of the Cisco 7800 Series. This model supports two SIP accounts and delivers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio. The Cisco 7821 has a generously sized 3.5" greyscale backlit display and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments.
The Cisco 7821 IP phone allows for use of a wired or wirelss RJ9 headset, for EHS support you will require and EHS adaptor.
- 3.5" backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 2 SIP accounts (2 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Two-position foot stand
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
standard mail pack (This is NEXT WORKING DAY - For orders placed before 15:00 hrs on a Standard Business Day | NOTE: for routers requiring configuration the order must be placed before 12:00 hrs )
Expedited Orders can be placed on request
Weekend and Bank Holiday deliveries can be arranged and maybe subject to an additional charge.
Some places are not covered by standard rates. These include:
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Scottish Islands
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands
On request we can supply a list of postcodes that are not standard destinations.
We do not offer International Shipping Online but contact us for a quote if you require international shipping.
All deliveries are sent using couriers for full tracking and proof of delivery.