The D785 joins Snom's D7-series of IP desk phones. This high-end handset supports up to 12 SIP accounts and has a built-in two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch for high speed connectivity. Featuring a large high resolution 4.3" TFT-colour display, the D785 has 24 self-labelling programmable function keys (6 physical) with multi-coloured LEDs for visual call indication, providing users with increased visibility and efficiency.
Complete with integrated Bluetooth and USB connectivity, the D785 offers users a variety of functionality enhancing features including the use of a USB corded or Bluetooth headset, connection to the D7 expansion keypad or WiFi. Along with other models in the Snom range, the D785 has an intuitive user-friendly menu as well advanced remote management and provisioning capabilities making it the perfect companion for users requiring cutting-edge design, high-end functionality and unprecedented HD audio quality.
The Snom D785 unit now comes in black and white.
- 4.3" high-resolution colour TFT display
- 24 self-labelling programmable function keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication (6 physical)
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet Switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- 12 SIP accounts
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- USB headset ready
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Integrated Bluetooth
- XML Minibrowser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wallmountable (Wallmount plate available separately)
- Dual-angle footstand
- VPN support
- Compatible with the D7 expansion module
- Colour: Black
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Corded USB
- Support for wireless headsets via Electronic hook switch (EHS)