The Snom PA1 is a new audio device, which can be used as an extension of any public address system, allowing you to connect a loud speaker or PA amplifier up as an extension to a VoIP system. Ideal for broadcasting announcements or playing music, either through connecting to external speakers or a headphone connection. The Snom PA1 can be installed to walls and ceilings and uses the familiar Snom hardware and firmware - so you know it is of the highest quality. It can be powered by PoE or a 5v power supply.
The announcement is generated by making a call from a Snom telephone. The PA1 also has its own private number in the same way that all devices connected to a SIP system do.
- Can be powered by a 5v power supply or via the network using PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- SIP communication and Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- Two 3.5mm jack sockets for connecting a microphone and low power (e.g. headset) speaker
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty